This hotel is close to everything,ferry,buses. If your going up to Foshan or the area the bus is right outside the door.Airport transportation is a breeze they pick you up from Hong kong airport.You have to use the rooftop pool and hot tubs, the view is great. the hotel has a very good buffet for breakfast, pricey but good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is at the top of Kowloon’s Gold Mile. Located along Victoria Harbour, we’re in the business and shopping district, near the ferry terminal and Mass Transit Railway (MTR.) Hong Kong International Airport is 35 minutes away.Sleek and airy, 782 guest rooms and suites are a great place to relax, work, or play. Many offer a postcard view of Victoria Harbour. Sheraton Towers features a private reception on Level 16, exclusive Towers Lounge, and Towers concierge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood APAC, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel And Towers
- Hong Kong Sheraton
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers