I was mildly concerned at the location but with the MTR and Star Ferry close to the hotel you can be in Cental Hong Kong speedily. Do not taxi! That can take hours going in. After dinner of an evening a taxi back is fine although the tunnel adds dramatically to the fare and taxi drivers go to great lengths to make sure you understand before setting off. Still not expensive. The hotel is a good example of the Sheraton brand and should not disappoint. It's much cheaper to stay on the Kowloon side and you have the view back at Hong Kong proper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is at the top of Kowloon’s Gold Mile. Located along Victoria Harbour, we’re in the business and shopping district, near the ferry terminal and Mass Transit Railway (MTR.) Hong Kong International Airport is 35 minutes away.Sleek and airy, 782 guest rooms and suites are a great place to relax, work, or play. Many offer a postcard view of Victoria Harbour. Sheraton Towers features a private reception on Level 16, exclusive Towers Lounge, and Towers concierge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Reservation Counter, Ctrip DaoDao, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel And Towers
- Hong Kong Sheraton
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers