I was mildly concerned at the location but with the MTR and Star Ferry close to the hotel you can be in Cental Hong Kong speedily. Do not taxi! That can take hours going in. After dinner of an evening a taxi back is fine although the tunnel adds dramatically to the fare and taxi drivers go to great lengths to make sure you understand before setting off. Still not expensive. The hotel is a good example of the Sheraton brand and should not disappoint. It's much cheaper to stay on the Kowloon side and you have the view back at Hong Kong proper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is conveniently located at the heart of the business and shopping district in Tsim Sha Tsui, overlooking the breathtaking views of Victoria Harbour. There are 8 restaurants and lounges on site. The subway station (MTR) and Star Ferry are only steps away, connecting you to major areas of the city and Mainland China. Hong Kong International Airport is only 35 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Ctrip DaoDao, Expedia, Reservation Counter and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel And Towers
- Hong Kong Sheraton
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers