Stayed in a club room in February.
Room was on the smaller side, however it had a great view across the harbour.
The bathroom and all amenities were very good.
Room service was prompt and great quality.
Club lounge has a good selection of canapes and drinks, although it can get quite crowded, with seats running out on some nights. Tea, coffee and snacks during the day are nice. Lounge has an excellent view of the nightly light show.
Club staff are extremely helpful and polite, with very good service.
Breakfast is fantastic, although sometimes things are forgotten on orders, once this is discovered it is quickly remedied.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel
- Sheraton Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Sheraton
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is conveniently located at the heart of the business and shopping district in Tsim Sha Tsui, overlooking the breathtaking views of Victoria Harbour. There are 8 restaurants and lounges on site. The subway station (MTR) and Star Ferry are only steps away, connecting you to major areas of the city and Mainland China. Hong Kong International Airport is only 35 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood APAC, Expedia, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Elong and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.