On business in HK one of those trade-fair week so paid through the nose for the room. My budget allows so I did not go for the cheapest (and smallest) room - but the room I got (20-something meters, if I remember it right) still has a rabbit cage feel to it.
Asked for a far-from-elevator room on a high floor and staff diligently allocated me to the top floor room to the other end of the VERY long corridor. The newly-renovated room has a connecting door to the next room with a crying kid. Reception diligently downgraded me to the club floor where things appear old and tired - stains on carpet and wall paper, worn furniture, etc.
Top-floor bar was blocked off for a private function. Should have warned guests beforehand.
Breakfast is good in content but war like ambience - too many people in a crowded space, with architect didn't give any thought to acoustics.
Everything else worked the way it should.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel
- Sheraton Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Sheraton
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is conveniently located at the heart of the business and shopping district in Tsim Sha Tsui, overlooking the breathtaking views of Victoria Harbour. There are 8 restaurants and lounges on site. The subway station (MTR) and Star Ferry are only steps away, connecting you to major areas of the city and Mainland China. Hong Kong International Airport is only 35 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Starwood APAC, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Venere, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.