Went there for a business trip, the moment i got up the cab from airport, i got to the hotel and went nowhere as the event will be held in the hotel.
The location is A*, western food served during the event dinner is A, Service i got from counter service staffs and the banquet staffs are B+, room is however B-... cos the lobby looks great and i expected the room to be at least equal standard... but it is merely a good quality budget hotel room standards... all other areas are ok though... will only come back if i am needed to be around the location, if not i am sure be better off trying other hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is at the top of Kowloon’s Gold Mile. Located along Victoria Harbour, we’re in the business and shopping district, near the ferry terminal and Mass Transit Railway (MTR.) Hong Kong International Airport is 35 minutes away.Sleek and airy, 782 guest rooms and suites are a great place to relax, work, or play. Many offer a postcard view of Victoria Harbour. Sheraton Towers features a private reception on Level 16, exclusive Towers Lounge, and Towers concierge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel And Towers
- Hong Kong Sheraton
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers