We spent three nights here a few weeks ago. The hotel is a pretty average sheraton hotel, in a great location. You can quickly get to the train or the boat to HK, which will get you wherever you need pretty easily. We were not in the towers, and our room was a little on the small side but had all the amenities. We even had a slight view of the HK skyline. One night we went up to the bar and watch the light show which was nice.
Breakfast was included in our rate so we ate in the hotel most mornings. The buffet had lots of variety, however I think if you had to pay it would be very expensive. Since you are so close to great restaurants it might make sense to go out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is conveniently located at the heart of the business and shopping district in Tsim Sha Tsui, overlooking the breathtaking views of Victoria Harbour. There are 8 restaurants and lounges on site. The subway station (MTR) and Star Ferry are only steps away, connecting you to major areas of the city and Mainland China. Hong Kong International Airport is only 35 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Ctrip DaoDao and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel And Towers
- Hong Kong Sheraton
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers