Positives: The location and view of the bay are unmatched, the rooms are large and comfortable, the service and attitude of the staff is very positive, spacious updated gym. Negatives: This is an old hotel with a strange style, outmoded furniture and carpets that need to be replaced to have a hope of justify the price. Speaking of the price I just cannot believe what they charge for a night here....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is conveniently located at the heart of the business and shopping district in Tsim Sha Tsui, overlooking the breathtaking views of Victoria Harbour. There are 8 restaurants and lounges on site. The subway station (MTR) and Star Ferry are only steps away, connecting you to major areas of the city and Mainland China. Hong Kong International Airport is only 35 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Starwood APAC, Orbitz, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Ctrip DaoDao, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel And Towers
- Hong Kong Sheraton
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers