The Royal Pacific has three main attributes. Location, location and location.
Admittedly the rooms are a little dated but they are large, clean and have all the modern facilities including free wifi.
For us, we do not spend much time in the hotel - we are out most of the time.
The location is fantastic - right in the heart of Kowloon and sitting above the ferry terminal with easy access to Macau.
Getting to and from the airport was easy on the fast train and picking up the the shuttle from Kowloon station.
Could go on but overall a good experience. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Canton Road in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui,our hotel borders one of Hong Kong’s most vibrant retail and dining precincts. From this prime Kowloon location, our guests can enjoy postcard-worthy views of Victoria Harbour and explore the best the city has to offer. Within walking distance to the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR subway and Star Ferry, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers is the only Hong Kong hotel with direct access to the China-Macau Ferry. Access to the HK International Airport is also easy and fast within one hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Priceline so you can book your The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pacific Hotel And Towers
- Royal Pacific Hotel Hong Kong
- The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong