We stayed here on our 2nd trip to HK. The first time we stayed at a Guest house, where the room ended before it started. Prudential Hotel was a good decision and we were happy to be here. Good clean rooms with all facilities. The location is the best if you want to stay at TST. 2 minutes walk from the Jordan MTR station with direct access from inside. We used to go shopping around and drop our bags at the hotel before advancing to any other place. Great restaurants and bars around. They have a clean and tidy pool on the rooftop. Ofcourse it was expensive than the Guest Houses, but considering the Hotel rates in HK, was totally worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prudential Hotel is sat atop of Jordan Mass Transit Railway Station which is just a transient distance to China Ferry Terminal, Hung Hom and future Express Rail Link station. Adjacent to Prudential Hotel is Prudential Centre where guest can enjoy shopping and is just 3 minutes walk to Park Lane Shopper’s Boulevard and Temple Street Night Market. Prudential Hotel is a cluster of shopping, entertaining and leisure.432 stylish fully-furnished guestrooms, including 17 Duplex Suites and 2 Executive Suites, are spacious and comfort. Our guestrooms are available for broadband internet access. Stylish rooms on Executive Floors are equipped with iPod docking. To gratify guest various needs, Prudential Hotel provides smoking and non-smoking rooms for selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Prudential Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pruton Prudential Hong Kong
- Prudential Hotel Hong Kong
- Hotel Pruton Prudential