The hotel is certainly not a luxury 5 star hotel, but very good for value.
Room is not spacious as it's typical in Hong Kong. In fact it's tiny.
Very good location at Causeway Bay with all the shops and small restaurants. Also very good access to the subway.
It says Victoria Harbour view somewhere. But somehow didn't get that type of room.
Overall pretty good for a short stay for the shopping and food in HK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong, a business and leisure hotel with unrivalled harbour view, full range of facilities & services and convenient location, just 2 minutes walk to underground station and 10 minutes to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre by Hotel FREE Shuttle, welcoming you to experience a contemporary retreat featuring comfort guestrooms and relaxing ambience. Innovative dining concept and well-equipped facilities are complemented by great service and stunning views of Hong Kong’s harbour. All round facilities include 24-hour FREE Broadband Internet Access, Rooftop Outdoor Swimming Pool, Health Club, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Business Centre, Restaurant & Pub and more… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropark Hotel Hong Kong
- Metropark Hong Kong
- Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong