I stayed at this hotel for one night. It has a great location as is next to the MTR and tram. Lots of places to eat and drink nearby. The rooms were basic but clean. In places perhaps a little tired but I imagine the hotel gets a lot of traffic. The staff were really friendly and couldn't do enough to help. My one picky bit is the breakfast. It wasn't included in the cost of the room and if I'm really honest, I think was rather expensive for what it was (sorry!). I can get over this though as I had the most amazing view from my window on the 8th floor - a breathtaking view of the harbour. I would definately recommend this hotel to anybody looking for mid-range hotel in a great spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong, a business and leisure hotel with unrivalled harbour view, full range of facilities & services and convenient location, just 2 minutes walk to underground station and 10 minutes to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre by Hotel FREE Shuttle, welcoming you to experience a contemporary retreat featuring comfort guestrooms and relaxing ambience. Innovative dining concept and well-equipped facilities are complemented by great service and stunning views of Hong Kong’s harbour. All round facilities include 24-hour FREE Broadband Internet Access, Rooftop Outdoor Swimming Pool, Health Club, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Business Centre, Restaurant & Pub and more… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropark Hotel Hong Kong
- Metropark Hong Kong
- Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong