Stayed only one night here in October 2012. I have rated this very good rather than average as it had a safe, professional feel to it, was clean and for its location.
I chose it for its proximity to Nathan Rd which was handy with many shops, convenience stores and an easy walk to the Temple St Night Market where you can buy some souvenirs.
The staff are helpful and attentive and the breakfast buffet has a good selection although coffee comes out of a self serve machine.
The room (twin) was absolutely tiny, with not much room around the beds to move. Unfortunately. the view out of the window looked onto building works and scaffolding next door. The beds were very comfortable and clean, as was the bathroom, which made it ok for an overnight but for a longer stay I would probably consider elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon is conveniently located on bustling Nathan Road, in the heart of Kowloon's famous shopping and commercial district. The Hotel is proximity to the city's most conveneint MTR system and a short distance from various attractions, Temple Street Night Market, Ladies Market, and Jade Market, makes exploring the city's sights enjoyable and convenient. All rooms boast the latest Novotel “NEXT” room design features, equipped with Wi-Fi/broadband internet access and 32” flat screen TVs. All Executive rooms are equipped with ipod docking stations, a full range of Eco-certified bathroom amenities and free access to the private lounge, serving Continental breakfast or buffet, afternoon tea and evening cocktails. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. The Square restaurant serves international buffet spreads and an à la carte menu offering fresh seasonal seafood and healthy options. Tasca Bar offers live entertainment and a cosy atmosphere to unwind with a drink. Other facilities include the In Balance Fitness Suite, Xbox games in the children’s play area, free internet usage at the iMac Corner and free Wi-Fi in lobby areas and bar. Guests may enjoy a relaxing massage or arrange a day trip at the tour desk. One child (16 years and under) stays free when sharing with parents. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Novotel Hotel Hong Kong
- Majestic Hotel Hong Kong
- Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon
- Hong Kong Novotel