My wife and I stayed at this wonderful hotel during last July (three nights) and August (one night), for our honeymoon. As usual, we choosed it following the Tripadvisor’ reviews and comments.
We had a stopover in Hong Kong direct to Japan and coming back from Japan. We found the hotel to be a very elegant, modern, friendly and perfectly (perfectly!) located place to stay in Hong Kong. The hotel is located in the Mong Kok district. This district is characterized by a mixture of old and new multi-story buildings, with shops and restaurants at street level and commercial units above. We can have a very interesting shopping experience there. The Langham Place too is direct connected to a commercial centre.
The underground (metro) is close (no more than 200 metres) and one can use to get around Hong Kong. The Victoria Harbour is just two or three stops far.
In July as well in August rooms (Vital and Essential Place were the categories we choosed, the basic ones) were big, with a magnificent marble bathroom and a wonderful view (we were on the 30th floor!).
The breakfast at the hotel was absolutely fantastic: western and oriental food, a lot of fresh fruits, everything you can desire for a breakfast, independently of your nationality. The staff members were extremely helpful and kindly. We would like to give a special mention to Lorenzo: he is very friendly and professional. A nice person and a perfect receptionist.
In advance, the Langham Place sometime offers free Internet access in room if you find a package while you book the room. In the hotel there is at least one superb restaurant (we tasted it): the Ming Court, a Michelin Star Cantonese restaurant. There are also other two restaurants.
Finally, we suggest to book together with the room also the shuttle bus service: you can get to directly to the hotel from the Airport paying just HK$110.00 per person.
We would recommend this hotel for a great, romantic stay in Hong Kong, as well as for a business journey or something else. We believe that also families with children could have there a nice stay.
We are sure we will come back, one day.
Fabio & Roberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2004 and rising 42-storys from the epicenter of Mongkok, the Langham Place Hotel features spectacular views of the Kowloon peninsular and the breath-taking backdrop of Victoria Harbour. Rooms feature oversized baths, blissful beds and large plasma screen televisions. Alongside a lexicon of technological treats including state-of-the-art IP phones you can update with photos, flight details and more before you arrive, and there's a mobile version you can take anywhere in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, AsiaRooms, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Langham Place, Mongkok, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Langham Place
- Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong
- Langham Place, Mongkok, Hong Kong