We had a stop over in Hong Kong and my criteria includes - close to shops, market, and Chinese restaurant, good services, comfortable to luxury accommodation and can fit 4 persons. Langham ticked all the boxes and exceeded my expectation. We had a quad room which was very spacious and included a kitchenette (we weren't expecting this), with a great view of the city. The entire hotel is very well designed, with some funky décor. The spa was very well appointed and rooftop swimming pool is not to be missed. Staff were very friendly, willing to help, and with attention to details. We had an excellent dinner at Ming Court (restaurant in the hotel) and the price was very reasonable for a Michelin star restaurant. They really know their 'art of taste'. We had so many fond memories of our holiday. Thank you Langham team!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2004 and rising 42-storys from the epicenter of Mongkok, the Langham Place Hotel features spectacular views of the Kowloon peninsular and the breath-taking backdrop of Victoria Harbour. Rooms feature oversized baths, blissful beds and large plasma screen televisions. Alongside a lexicon of technological treats including state-of-the-art IP phones you can update with photos, flight details and more before you arrive, and there's a mobile version you can take anywhere in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Langham Place, Mongkok, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Langham Place
- Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong
- Langham Place, Mongkok, Hong Kong