I recently stayed at the Langham Place and loved it. This was my 3rd trip to Hong Kong and decided to stay at the Langham. The hotel was in a great location and reasonably priced. I liked the small feel and the art deco. The staff were always helpful and friendly. The Breakfast was AWESOME...
I would definitely recommend the Langham place if you are looking for a hotel on the Kowloon side.
- Also Known As:
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Langham Place
- Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong
- Langham Place Hong Kong
- Langham Place Hotel
- Langham Place, Mongkok, Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2004 and rising 42-storys from the epicenter of Mongkok, the Langham Place Hotel features spectacular views of the Kowloon peninsular and the breath-taking backdrop of Victoria Harbour. Rooms feature oversized baths, blissful beds and large plasma screen televisions. Alongside a lexicon of technological treats including state-of-the-art IP phones you can update with photos, flight details and more before you arrive, and there's a mobile version you can take anywhere in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Splendia, Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo, Otel, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , AsiaRooms, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Langham Place, Mongkok, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.