What I love most about the Langham Place is the location. Mong Kok is the livelier neighborhood in Hong Kong with a right mix of tourists and locals. And the hotel is great! Clean, modern and with great views of the Hong Kong skyline (the Studio Room has unbelievable views!). The SPA and swimming pool at 42nd floor are great (if a little small). If if can upgrade to Club privileges. The hotel is connected to an incredible shopping mall and to the metro. Overall, superb!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2004 and rising 42-storys from the epicenter of Mongkok, the Langham Place Hotel features spectacular views of the Kowloon peninsular and the breath-taking backdrop of Victoria Harbour. Rooms feature oversized baths, blissful beds and large plasma screen televisions. Alongside a lexicon of technological treats including state-of-the-art IP phones you can update with photos, flight details and more before you arrive, and there's a mobile version you can take anywhere in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Langham Place, Mongkok, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Langham Place
- Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong
- Langham Place, Mongkok, Hong Kong