My friends & I stayed here for a girls only trip, we stayed 5 nights. The staff were amazing!! We booked through the Concierge a Aberdeen harbour cruise & dinner at the Jumbo Floating Restaurant that did not disappoint. When they hailed us a taxi they ensured the driver knew where they were going but speaking in the native language before sending us on our way! The MTR station is one block away & sneaker street is two blocks. The market at the bottom level of the langham mall was a great place to grab cereal & yogurt for breakfast. It also had a starbucks on the foyer level entry for our morning coffee. The room was always so lovely & clean & we made full use of the hot spa on level 41. The main reason we stayed here was because of the triple rooms they have available. I will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2004 and rising 42-storys from the epicenter of Mongkok, the Langham Place Hotel features spectacular views of the Kowloon peninsular and the breath-taking backdrop of Victoria Harbour. Rooms feature oversized baths, blissful beds and large plasma screen televisions. Alongside a lexicon of technological treats including state-of-the-art IP phones you can update with photos, flight details and more before you arrive, and there's a mobile version you can take anywhere in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Langham Place, Mongkok, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Langham Place
- Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong
- Langham Place, Mongkok, Hong Kong