My partner and I stayed for 7 nights in early August. Everything about this hotel was wonderful except like a few other people have mentioned after about the 4th day of fighting through the shopping centre to get to the MTR I was sick of the crowds. Besides that the location was great with lots of litte markets all around. The house keeping was great and the club facility was nice for an afternoon drink looking out across the city. The pool was lovely also after a days trekking around the city or what not with a very relaxed atmosphere. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2004 and rising 42-storys from the epicenter of Mongkok, the Langham Place Hotel features spectacular views of the Kowloon peninsular and the breath-taking backdrop of Victoria Harbour. Rooms feature oversized baths, blissful beds and large plasma screen televisions. Alongside a lexicon of technological treats including state-of-the-art IP phones you can update with photos, flight details and more before you arrive, and there's a mobile version you can take anywhere in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Langham Place, Mongkok, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Langham Place
- Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong
- Langham Place, Mongkok, Hong Kong