Staff is very pleasant and truly efficient. club room that we stayed in was wonderful ... great view and very comfortable bed. Recommend eating in their Chinese dining room for supper, worth every penny. Breakfast buffet had a bountiful selection ... one of the best we've experienced! The Hop On Hop Off bus has a stop just across the street from this hotel and is a VERY GOOD way to see Hong Kong. Make sure you take the hotel's complimentary evening street walk, it's a great way to orientate you to this area of Hong Kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2004 and rising 42-storys from the epicenter of Mongkok, the Langham Place Hotel features spectacular views of the Kowloon peninsular and the breath-taking backdrop of Victoria Harbour. Rooms feature oversized baths, blissful beds and large plasma screen televisions. Alongside a lexicon of technological treats including state-of-the-art IP phones you can update with photos, flight details and more before you arrive, and there's a mobile version you can take anywhere in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Amex, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Langham Place, Mongkok, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Langham Place
- Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong
- Langham Place, Mongkok, Hong Kong