I stayed during the last 8 years often at the Langham Place. It is always like coming home when I arrive here.
What I like:
* Location: Mongkok is great. You are close to MTR and train station when you want to head towards Shenzhen. It is even easy to go by public transport to the airport.
* Rooms: Enough space, even the standard rooms. Well designed and decorated. Nevertheless some rooms are a little bit worn. Always clean.
* Spa and gym: Gym is nice, not outstanding. Spa offers good treatments, but not cheap. Sometimes I don't see a good value proposition...
* Langham Place Club: Nice lounge, continuous improvements. One of the better hotel clubs in HK. Good food, middle priced wines, good selection. AND: Outstanding team. The club team makes everything possible. You can ask for everything, they help you. I didn't have seen such an engagement in a hotel before.
* Service and team: Outstanding. The Langham Place team makes the difference. As said before the club team is great. But also waiters, concierge, etc. are friendly, competent and supportive.
Ming Court: Very good restaurant. But even with 2 Michelin stars it isn't my favorite. I miss the "easy going" of the hotel.
Tokoro: Yes, this is the langham place style: Good japanese food and outstanding beef. Mr Hirayama is an excellent chef de cuisine. If you are there, then give them a try.
* Pricing: Compared with other 5* hotels in HK Langham Place offers a very good value for your money. I'm used to Grand Hyatt and Shangrila, too. Both are mostly more expensive.
* Summary: Very good hotel. It is not a classic "Grand" hotel, it is a superb place to stay and to enjoy HK.
- Also Known As:
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel
- Hong Kong Langham Place
- Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong
- Langham Place Hotel
- Langham Place Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2004 and rising 42-storys from the epicenter of Mongkok, the Langham Place Hotel features spectacular views of the Kowloon peninsular and the breath-taking backdrop of Victoria Harbour. Rooms feature oversized baths, blissful beds and large plasma screen televisions. Alongside a lexicon of technological treats including state-of-the-art IP phones you can update with photos, flight details and more before you arrive, and there's a mobile version you can take anywhere in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , AsiaRooms, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Langham Place Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.