If you are willing to spend a bit more than the average on accommodation, this is a good choice to consider. Good choice is based on location and quality of service.
The location - above Mongkok MTR - direct link from the Mongkok MTR station via escalator. There are several places at the shopping mall where you can find good food and dessert. There is a Chinese restaurant in the shopping mall that serves excellent dim-sum in the morning for breakfast.
Quality of service - the staff at Langham Place, Mongkok provides excellent service. From housekeeping to front desk to bellboys (hotel porters), they are well-trained, courterous and sincere.
Will go back to Langham Place, Mongkok again when I am back in Hong Kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2004 and rising 42-storys from the epicenter of Mongkok, the Langham Place Hotel features spectacular views of the Kowloon peninsular and the breath-taking backdrop of Victoria Harbour. Rooms feature oversized baths, blissful beds and large plasma screen televisions. Alongside a lexicon of technological treats including state-of-the-art IP phones you can update with photos, flight details and more before you arrive, and there's a mobile version you can take anywhere in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, AsiaRooms, Expedia, getaroom.com, Venere, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Langham Place, Mongkok, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Langham Place
- Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong
- Langham Place, Mongkok, Hong Kong