I stayed in March 2014 for a business training at the hotel.
My room was very cosy. Check-in was a breeze. Everybody seemed pleasant. Upon entering my room, a fruit platter was waiting with fresh tropical fruits.
I ate at the Cafe on M, and the food was excellent. They even serve halal indian food. Thumbs up for that!!! And they had snow crabs!!
Conference room and facilities were excellent too.
Although you have to walk about 5 minutes to the nearest station, cabs are plentiful. Also, it is not very close to the Tshim Sha Tsui happening street, you could walk but the streets are quite busy. However, the Avenue of Stars is just behind the hotel, where I think it's prettier at night.
Overall, great hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong was one of the first hotels on the Tsim Sha Tsui East waterfront of Victoria Harbour and still sets the standard for excellence in Hong Kong. As part of the Intercontinental Hotels Group, the five-star hotel is nestled in a quiet corner of the bustling shopping, business and entertainment district of Tsimshatsui East.The hotel is within easy reach of all major transportation systems including the world-famous Star Ferry and MTR. Situated 10 minutes away from the East Tsimshatsui Station and Hung Hom Station, the hotel also offers complimentary shuttle bus service to Nathan Road and major shopping malls along Canton Road within Tsimshatsui area. A prime locale puts you in easy reach of Central, Jade Market, Hong Kong Cultural Centre, Kowloon Park and Hong Kong Science Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Grand Stanford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong