The hotel is well positioned to explore Kowloon area. The hotel was undergoing refurbishment which the reception informed me, but my travel booking company did not. The reception staff gave me a room with a great view of Hong Kong from my room window. The room was tired, but as stated the hotel was undergoing a refurbishment , so unfair to complain. I was able connect with a great jogging track across from the hotel along the shoreline of Kowloon. The wifi was not free , but was good, breakfast was excellent, though reception area could do with checking the AC's as it was very humid in this area, compared to other hotels in the area which had better AC in the reception area. Overall it was good location and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong was one of the first hotels on the Tsim Sha Tsui East waterfront of Victoria Harbour and still sets the standard for excellence in Hong Kong. As part of the Intercontinental Hotels Group, the five-star hotel is nestled in a quiet corner of the bustling shopping, business and entertainment district of Tsimshatsui East.The hotel is within easy reach of all major transportation systems including the world-famous Star Ferry and MTR. Situated 10 minutes away from the East Tsimshatsui Station and Hung Hom Station, the hotel also offers complimentary shuttle bus service to Nathan Road and major shopping malls along Canton Road within Tsimshatsui area. A prime locale puts you in easy reach of Central, Jade Market, Hong Kong Cultural Centre, Kowloon Park and Hong Kong Science Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Grand Stanford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong