I've stayed here numerous times for good reasons. Staff are efficient, friendly and helpful - rooms are clean, modern with everything you need and beds are comfy! If you are lucky enough to get a room with a harbour view the night time spectacle of the Hong Kong skyline is breathtaking. In house restraints are fab (try the duck in Chinese restraint!). Conveniently located for MTR stations, Star Ferry and within walking distance of local shopping and museums. A perfect place to stay - I love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong was one of the first hotels on the Tsim Sha Tsui East waterfront of Victoria Harbour and still sets the standard for excellence in Hong Kong. As part of the Intercontinental Hotels Group, the five-star hotel is nestled in a quiet corner of the bustling shopping, business and entertainment district of Tsimshatsui East.The hotel is within easy reach of all major transportation systems including the world-famous Star Ferry and MTR. Situated 10 minutes away from the East Tsimshatsui Station and Hung Hom Station, the hotel also offers complimentary shuttle bus service to Nathan Road and major shopping malls along Canton Road within Tsimshatsui area. A prime locale puts you in easy reach of Central, Jade Market, Hong Kong Cultural Centre, Kowloon Park and Hong Kong Science Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Grand Stanford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong