This hotel is located just steps away from the far end of the TST Promenade and the Avenue of Stars providing great access to transportation and attractions; including the Hong Kong Museum of Art and the beautiful Kowloon Park.
The rooms were spacious and spotless. Hotel offers 24-hour room service which was very welcome after a midnight arrival.
The breakfast buffet is lavish, well organized and hot foods are hot; not always something you find.
There's a pleasant lobby bar with live piano for pleasant relaxing after a busy day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong was one of the first hotels on the Tsim Sha Tsui East waterfront of Victoria Harbour and still sets the standard for excellence in Hong Kong. As part of the Intercontinental Hotels Group, the five-star hotel is nestled in a quiet corner of the bustling shopping, business and entertainment district of Tsimshatsui East.The hotel is within easy reach of all major transportation systems including the world-famous Star Ferry and MTR. Situated 10 minutes away from the East Tsimshatsui Station and Hung Hom Station, the hotel also offers complimentary shuttle bus service to Nathan Road and major shopping malls along Canton Road within Tsimshatsui area. A prime locale puts you in easy reach of Central, Jade Market, Hong Kong Cultural Centre, Kowloon Park and Hong Kong Science Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip DaoDao, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Grand Stanford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong