The Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong (Kowloon) is an excellent hotel, top of its class in fact. Conveniently located close to the Harbour City shopping mall, it is in an ideal position. Upon check in we were graciously invited to view the allocated room in order to ensure its suitability. The hotel is in the midst of an upgrade, though no evidence of this was observed. The foyer is magnificent featuring 2 gigantic modern crystal chandeliers and masses of fresh flowers.
The staff were extremely professional, warm, knowledgable and approachable. The check in process was seamless despite a post midnight arrival.
Our newly refurbished harbour view 6th floor room was beautifully appointed with perfect lighting, comfortable beds and was well equipped in terms of toiletries, mini bar, towelling robes and slippers.
The bathroom was spacious and featured a lit magnified make up mirror which is the best of its kind we've encountered over years of travel.
It is however the outstanding service that positions this hotel as a true 5 star experience. The housekeeping in particular was faultless with toiletry supplies replenished daily. The room service food ,and speed of service was also exceptional. We were even treated to a box of fine chocolates by our kind and attentive room service attendant. It was a very kind gesture indeed.
We will not only return to this hotel, but will recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong was one of the first hotels on the Tsim Sha Tsui East waterfront of Victoria Harbour and still sets the standard for excellence in Hong Kong. As part of the Intercontinental Hotels Group, the five-star hotel is nestled in a quiet corner of the bustling shopping, business and entertainment district of Tsimshatsui East.The hotel is within easy reach of all major transportation systems including the world-famous Star Ferry and MTR. Situated 10 minutes away from the East Tsimshatsui Station and Hung Hom Station, the hotel also offers complimentary shuttle bus service to Nathan Road and major shopping malls along Canton Road within Tsimshatsui area. A prime locale puts you in easy reach of Central, Jade Market, Hong Kong Cultural Centre, Kowloon Park and Hong Kong Science Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Ctrip TA so you can book your InterContinental Grand Stanford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong