I stay at this property every time I am in Hong Kong, and for good reason. The location is hard to beat... just across the harbor from a world class view of the stunning Hong Kong skyline. Minutes away from the Avenue of the Stars and the TST MTR station. Neighborhood abounds in shopping and restaurants. It's only minutes away from the Nathan Road shopping complexes. Finally, the airport express that drops you off at Kowloon has a free shuttle to and from the hotel.
Check-in is always pleasant, with smiling faces and respectful recognition. The hotel lobby is impressive and wide open in architecture.
Rooms are spacious and if you are lucky to be on the harbor side, the rooms have a magnificent view! Comfortable beds, nice amenities in the decent sized bathroom. Rooms are quiet and you can certainly enjoy a relaxed night's sleep here.
Hotel feels welcoming, secure and very comfortable. The bar is cozy and has quite a nice collection of single-malt Scotch. Bartenders are friendly. I have not eaten at the restaurants in the hotel.
It's not cheap but it's worth the premium that it commands. And it's certainly cheaper than other hotels I would consider to be its peers. Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and would readily recommend this well managed property to anyone in this price range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong was one of the first hotels on the Tsim Sha Tsui East waterfront of Victoria Harbour and still sets the standard for excellence in Hong Kong. As part of the Intercontinental Hotels Group, the five-star hotel is nestled in a quiet corner of the bustling shopping, business and entertainment district of Tsimshatsui East.The hotel is within easy reach of all major transportation systems including the world-famous Star Ferry and MTR. Situated 10 minutes away from the East Tsimshatsui Station and Hung Hom Station, the hotel also offers complimentary shuttle bus service to Nathan Road and major shopping malls along Canton Road within Tsimshatsui area. A prime locale puts you in easy reach of Central, Jade Market, Hong Kong Cultural Centre, Kowloon Park and Hong Kong Science Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Grand Stanford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong