InterContinental hotels around the world are really something special. This hotel perhaps was special in the past, it is aged and it looses the edge when compared to other sister hotels in the chain and with other hotels at Hong Kong.
The hotel is old or looks old but very well maintained. Rooms are comfortable and spacious, fully equipped and with good wireless internet signal.
The breakfast area is a bit small but the food is really good, typical varied full house Hong Kong hotels breakfast buffet. It is worth getting up,that bit earlier and enjoy the morning breakfast.
The hotel command some good views of the harbour from Kowloon side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong was one of the first hotels on the Tsim Sha Tsui East waterfront of Victoria Harbour and still sets the standard for excellence in Hong Kong. As part of the Intercontinental Hotels Group, the five-star hotel is nestled in a quiet corner of the bustling shopping, business and entertainment district of Tsimshatsui East.The hotel is within easy reach of all major transportation systems including the world-famous Star Ferry and MTR. Situated 10 minutes away from the East Tsimshatsui Station and Hung Hom Station, the hotel also offers complimentary shuttle bus service to Nathan Road and major shopping malls along Canton Road within Tsimshatsui area. A prime locale puts you in easy reach of Central, Jade Market, Hong Kong Cultural Centre, Kowloon Park and Hong Kong Science Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Ctrip DaoDao and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Grand Stanford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong