I come as a platinum member of IHG and the room seems said to be upgraded to renovated room. Even though they can't upgrade me to a harbour view room I am still satisfied with the room.
Checked in at 10pm and the staff is nicely greeted. There is a welcome fruit, night chocolate in place. The room is tidy and very clean. The bed is also very comfortable to sleep with. I like the smell of the body wash and everything is just so nice. Can get a late check-out at 2pm without any problem.
Had a welcome drink as well at the lobby lounge, it's quite pack and not easy to find a seat, though the cuppacino is nice too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong was one of the first hotels on the Tsim Sha Tsui East waterfront of Victoria Harbour and still sets the standard for excellence in Hong Kong. As part of the Intercontinental Hotels Group, the five-star hotel is nestled in a quiet corner of the bustling shopping, business and entertainment district of Tsimshatsui East.The hotel is within easy reach of all major transportation systems including the world-famous Star Ferry and MTR. Situated 10 minutes away from the East Tsimshatsui Station and Hung Hom Station, the hotel also offers complimentary shuttle bus service to Nathan Road and major shopping malls along Canton Road within Tsimshatsui area. A prime locale puts you in easy reach of Central, Jade Market, Hong Kong Cultural Centre, Kowloon Park and Hong Kong Science Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental Grand Stanford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong