Stayed here for 2 nights at the end of our honeymoon before heading home. The hotel was fantastic overall - in particular the service at the desk and calling room service was really good. The room we had was nice but not fantastic. A strange mix of modern mixed with dated furniture. However still very comfrtable. Magnificent view of the harbour made up for it.
Breakfast buffet was a little expensive for my liking but that's how most 5 star hotels price breakfast these days.
As it was our honeymoon, the hotel delivered a free bottle of champagne and fruit on our arrival which was a lovely touch! They also gave us a late checkout at 3pm which was much appreciated.
A short 5 min walk to the starferry made getting to Kowloon a breeze, so the hotel is in a great spot.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Hong Kong Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hyatt Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Grand Hyatt
- Hong Kong Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Hyatt Hong Kong is located along the prime waterfront of Hong Kong Island commanding beautiful views of the harbour. The hotel is directly connected to the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre. The 549-room hotel is home to nine restaurants and bars. Located on the 11th floor of the Grand Hyatt, the Plateau Spa offers privacy, seclusion and an escape from the vibrant city of Hong Kong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Hyatt Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.