We stayed at the Eaton Hotel Hong Kong for 5 nights in April 2013 in a deluxe room.
For the price we paid the room delivered on most counts, and yes it is tiny as everyone says and it's a squeeze to store two suitcases but we really weren't in the room all that long. Most days we were out around 9am and then didn't get back until very late in the evening. This is Hong Kong - it's about the shops and food!
The free internet is the highlight for me for this hotel as that does save you a few dollars each night and the speed was OK. We weren't doing any downloads but for emails and websurfing it was OK.
The location is good and we found ourselves walking to the ferry terminal and to the harbour though there is a MTR station within a 5 minute walk if you need to go further afield.
We had breakfast once at the hotel and it was reasonable. Breakfast isn't easily available in cafes around the hotel (except for McDonalds and Starbucks). At night time there are lots of restaurants close by to choose from.
If you are looking for a good economical hotel with no frills then I'd say give it a go. If relaxing in your room is your thing I'd say look for a hotel with larger rooms.
- Also Known As:
- Eaton Smart Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Eaton Smart Hong Kong Hotel
- Eaton Hong Kong
- Eaton Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Eaton Hotel
- Eaton Hong Hotel Kong
- Eaton Hotel
- Eaton, Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simply the best valued 4 star Hong Kong hotel, Eaton, Hong Kong offering comfort, convenience and connectivity for leisure and business travellers. Lobby featuring a new reception, Essentials retail shop, E Point (free use of computer with Internet access), indoor and outdoor bar areas including Metro Lounge, T Bar and T Garden. Conveniently located in the very heart of Hong Kong's business district and shopping areas, Eaton, Hong Kong is only a few minutes walk from the nearest MTR station (Jordan station)and many of the city's favourite tourist attractions including Temple Street and Jade Market. Look no further for some value added activities including complimentary Tai Chi Class and our exciting local tours of the Jade market and Temple Street market and audio guide to this city’s many fascinating tourist spots!The rooftop swimming pool is your perfect spot to relax and sip a cool drink whilst our Exert Fitness provides you with extensive cardio vascular training equipments. Wind down at our 7 restaurants and bar for a world of savoury treats and cuisines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Eaton, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.