Hotel is located 5 mins away from MTR station and is right next to night market (temple street market).
Rooms are really small, probably the smallest that i have stayed in, but again most hotels around this price range in Hong Kong are about the same size. On the plus side, rooms are clean and they provide comfotable bed. There are 2 lifts from the lobby to the rooms and both of them are slow and small, so expect a fair bit of waiting time.
Will definitely stay there again for the location.
Tip: walk towards the back of the hotel for food, 7-11 and another night market.
Ladies street and Mongkok is about 20 mins walk.
If you are an avid Hong Kong drama fan, the famous Yau Ma Tei police station is just right across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silka Seaview, Hong Kong is situated in Yau Ma Tei, one of the most vibrant districts of Hong Kong. The hotel has 268 well-designed guest rooms to provide all the comforts of home. Just a footstep away from Yau Ma Tei MTR Station and right next to the Temple Street Market and Jade Market, the hotel's prime location provides unrivaled access to the busy commercial and entertainment life of the city. Complimentary in-town shuttle bus service is available, and the hotel offers the best value for money and a perfect accommodation for travellers on a budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Silka Seaview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorsett Seaview Hong Kong
- Hotel Dorsett Seaview
- Silka Seaview Hotel Hong Kong