“My Favorite Business Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Hong Kong

Save Saved
You added Conrad Hong Kong to your Saves list
Conrad Hong Kong
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   No 88 Queensway, Pacific Place, Hong Kong, China (Admiralty)   |
Special Offer
Save up to 20% off
Ranked #17 of 651 hotels in Hong Kong
“My Favorite Business Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is a wonderful business hotel where everything works for the business person. The very best shopping is available through easy access from the hotel in Pacific Place shopping centre. The Club area is undergoing an upgrade however the hotel has made very satisfactory alternative arrangements. In room service is to a very high standard.

Room Tip: Upgrade your self to the club floors. Get the hotel to collect you from and deliver you to the Airpo...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your compliments about Conrad Hong Kong. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let my team members know they contributed to your one-of-a-kind experience. And I hope you will stay with us again soon to experience smart luxury at its finest!

1,518 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (284)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We had great expectations when checking in, but the service was sorely lacking and the rooms are tired - seems like it is in need of a lot of love for both hardware and software. Why pay so much money when there are so many alternatives that can deliver on all counts, even if the location is not quite as good. I will not recommend. Try the Crowne Plaza in Causeway Bay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Conrad

Dear Valued Guest,

We regret that we were not able to provide you with the quality of service you deserve during your recent stay. I appreciate your honesty, and your comments regarding areas for improvement will help us to continually better the guest experience. I have taken your comments to our teams to ensure that in the future we do a better job in both room conditions and service quality. The next time you have the opportunity to travel to Hong Kong. I do hope that you will be our guest again.

Falhumaafushi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Stayed eight nights.
Amazing hotel. Friendly staff. They always know what I need:) Service always excellent.
Location exactly what we needed. From airport till airport only 25 minutes.
Unfortunatrly couldnt have a chance to visit Golden Leaf. Other than that fantastic stay.
Love it

Room Tip: They have breakfast and lunch at lobby bar. Pretty much good if you're want something quick and...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Conrad Hong Kong. I hope you found a world of style, service and connections during your stay, and that you felt the freedom to truly be yourself when you were with us. Thank you for your business, and I hope to see you again soon.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights on official trip to Hong Kong. Location is good as it is near most of the offices and shopping malls. The hotel itself has a shopping mall attached to it. The rooms are decent size and service is also good. Both the restaurants were good.Gym was also good. The hotel has shops in the basement. it is close to wan chai electronic market. if you like shopping then should definitely pay a visit.would definitely recommend a stay here

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Conrad Hong Kong. Our team is always ready to be at your service to ensure you a wonderful stay in Hong Kong. Look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We have been visiting HK on a regular basis for years, and often favor the hotels at Pacific Place. Conrad has been good in the past but the rooms need a good facelift. We stayed in both the suites and the regular rooms - everything needs an update as the carpets are worn and so are the chairs etc. Good place to stay but lacking in the luxury feel due to the age.The Club floor breakfast was very limited.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We regret we were not able to provide you with the quality of room and food you expected. We are constantly working to improve our room conditions and menu offerings, and your comments will help us improve in these areas. We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area, and we will work to ensure a flawless experience for you and your guests.

Frankfurt, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Short weekend trip to Hong Kong and booked the Conrad hotel. After a short night race I arrived at the Conrad hotel. And, I mean a short race driven by a F1 fan cab driver!!

Check-inwas smooth and fast and when I mentioned my late flight I was advised a courtesy late check out at 6pm FOC - a very nice touch. The room on 55th floor offered a great view, had all you need for a comfortable - a super comfy bed and a Nespresso machine for the next morning.

Due to the short time I had only one night dinner at the Italian Restaurant. Exceptional friendly staff, superb food and a delicious wine selection.

Thank you for such outstanding service. Next time definitely again Conrad.

• Stayed July 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments about Conrad Hong Kong, and I hope you will stay with us again soon to experience smart luxury at its finest!

Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I stay in Conrad Hong Kong for one night in a weekend in May because of an ad-hoc meeting in Hong Kong.

First, I do appreciate the upgrade of my reservation to an Executive Room at 59/F because of my HHonor Gold Membership, and more importantly, my short reservation notice (I made my reservation at about 2:00pm local time and checked in at around 5:00pm).

My room faces the Peak (Mountain). Though there are many reviews suggesting request for a room with sea view, I am very satisfied with this mountain view. The room amenities are also great and the sleep quality is excellent.

I am granted access to the club lounge at 59/F (i.e., the same floor). To my surprise, however, the club lounge is very busy during the evening cocktail hour. There is no table available. I did actually wait for about 15 - 20 minutes. During my wait, the Staff offered me to have a seat and a drink at their reception desk or in a meeting room with a very large table. I decline both offers, however, because my aim is not simply to have my cocktail but to have a break there. The Staff of the lounge did later came to my room and said that they have finally reserved a table for me but it was too late 'cause I was already in a call. Nevertheless, I do appreciate the Staff's follow-up 'cause it seems to me that they knew my disappointment and they are attentive and do care so much about their guests.

do have a choice to dine in either the club lounge or at their lobby level (buffet). Since I do not eat much, I do choose to have my breakfast in the club lounge which is excellent.

Lastly, I should say that the 24/7 fitness center is perfect and I do enjoy a good workout there.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Conrad Hong Kong. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let my team members know they contributed to your wonderful experience. And I hope you will stay with us again soon!

Thomas Hoeborn

Been to Conrad Hong Kong? Share your experiences!