“Harbour view and fantastic bathrooms” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Hong Kong

You added Conrad Hong Kong to your Saves list
Conrad Hong Kong
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   No 88 Queensway, Pacific Place, Hong Kong, China (Admiralty)   |
Special Offer
Stay 4 nights, pay for 3!
Ranked #20 of 691 Hotels in Hong Kong
4.5 of 5 stars 1,668 Reviews
London, United Kingdom
“Harbour view and fantastic bathrooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Had a executive room with a harbour view, the room was spotlessly clean and roomy(!) with a enticing bath. Didn't try many of the facilities but they seemed good from a glance. Loved the bar and enjoyed a fair few cocktails there. Convenient and will return.

Room Tip: Ask for the harbour view
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Conrad Hong Kong. We hope you found a world of style, service and connections during your stay, and that you felt the freedom to truly be yourself when you were with us. Thank you for your time, and we hope to see you again soon.

Thomas Hoeborn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (317)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Stayed here because I am Hilton Gold and wanted the points; next time I'll make a different choice.

Don't get me wrong, it's a lovely place, great area of Hong Kong, service is standard high-end hotel. But hardly worth the $500 USD per night. The breakfast is only adequate.

In the end, I never even was credited for the HHonors points.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your candid review of your recent stay. We strive to provide personalized experiences for each of our guests, and are always actively looking for ways keep costs fair while offering the finest in luxury accommodations and service. I appreciate your review as it provides feedback that I need to re-evaluate guest needs and make the necessary adjustments to our offerings. I hope you will consider giving us another chance in the future to demonstrate our commitment to satisfaction in all areas of the guest experience.

taipei
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

It's a good hotel having nice room, lobby, service and food.Also nice view because it's a bit away from the central of the city or MTR station so you get to see some green ( quite rare when you stay in HK).

Room is big and very nice bathroom with shower and bathtub. Comfortable bed. Internet is HK50/hour. Nice restaurant and bar. Location is not near to MTR. There are not too many restaurant close to the hotel. But it's reasonable price to travel everywhere by Taxi ( US6-15). It's us$43 from airport to the hotel.

Overall is a good hotel but compared with the price you pay, it's just conrad standard. not special at all.

I don't suggets you stay here if you plan to travel with MTR or your are in HK for shopping. THis hotel is far from these two. BUt if you are in HK for business and feels like being away from the crownded central then this is the one.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback of your recent stay. Our smart luxury brand promise rests on our ability to provide value for our guests, and we always working to ensure that our pricing is in line with the quality of the guest experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we try hard to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We hope that you will consider staying with us next time you are in Hong Kong.

Singapore, null, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We were upgraded to the Executive Floor facing the harbor and could even see the Giant Yellow Ducky being berth across the other side. The front desk also offered 3 different brands of luxurious toiletries which we eventually chose those from Shanghai Tang! The beds and pillows were one of the most comfortable if not the most. I am at this juncture in my life that any change in my usual pillow could disturb my sleep... Breakfast spread was good and the gym looked spanking new with sufficient range of machines..As Conrad is situated just above the Admiralty MTR station and connected to Pacific Place Shopping Mall, it is really convenient for shopping and moving around everywhere.

Room Tip: Request for a harbor view.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of Conrad Hong Kong. And we hope to see you again soon.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stayed here for 6 nights in May 2013 and I only have good words to say. We had a standard room with a harbour view, the room was extremely clean and spacious with a HUGE bath!

The staff at this hotel are fantastic and will do their utmost to make sure your stay is the best it can be. I had an extremely bad mosquito bite on my foot and the bar staff were very concerned. They kept bring me towels with ice to put on my foot and asking if they could do anything else to help me. The bell boys and reception staff were wonderful.

The turndown service kept turning up during my late afternoon nap (we were on holiday) but once I discovered the do not disturb light, this was no longer a problem. My only complain would be that I missed out on getting my Conrad Teddy Bear on my bed.

A few times some complimentary items appeared in the room such as wine, chocolates and fruit. I even received a call from the duty manager to make sure everything was ok after I got some of the iodine from my foot on the bedding. He thought the bedding was scorched and after much protesting from me it seems he was only calling to make sure we were ok, rather than checking why I'd nearly set the room on fire.

We ate at the buffet in the main lobby area and the food was beautiful, something to suit everyone from traditional Chinese to Indian and Italian. There is a vast selection of items to choose from at breakfast in the Garden Cafe area too. I'm sure everyone will find something they will like.

I only used the pool area once but it was very relaxing as it was so quiet. There are two hot tubs to use too.

I would return again if I was on a stopover, although having dined at the Ritz Carlton I'd like to experience staying there.

Room Tip: I saw a colleagues room and definitely preferred my harbour view over the Peak view.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your compliments about Conrad Hong Kong. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let my team members know they contributed to your one-of-a-kind experience. And I hope you will stay with us again soon to experience smart luxury at its finest!

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have stayed at the hotel before and enjoyed my return once again. Arriving Sunday evening, the hotel was a quick and easy taxi ride from Hong Kong station in Central. The reception and check in process was easy and pleasant. I had booked a king bed but had to make do with two double beds because of unavailability of a king. The room was as I had remembered them before with some luxury and a bit on the small size. I faced out to the back and had nice views of the mountain side.

Breakfast facilities are great and plates are quickly replenished quickly. It is a bit of a tight squeeze with quite a few tables put into a small space. I had a business meeting for 6 one morning and discovered that you can't book a table. This did create a challenge because the breakfast room can get quite busy at peak times.

There were always taxis outside the hotel and it is also easy to walk to the MTR through the Pacific Place shopping complex.

I enjoyed my stay and will certainly return.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for recent stay with us and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our smart luxury. Our team members always look forward to welcoming you at Conrad Hong Kong.

New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stayed at the Conrad Hotel Hong Kong for 2 weeks business. I thought the hotel was very good, large and luxurious rooms, great food, excellent service, great location, fabulous shopping mall underneath. I would definitely stay here again. Only point - Air conditioning was not strong enough.

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your stay at Conrad Hong Kong. We strive to provide our guests with consistently outstanding experiences, and we have reported your concern towards air conditioning to the concerned teams to ensure that this issue is appropriately addressed. We hope you will stay with us again soon to experience smart luxury at its finest!

Thomas Hoeborn

Been to Conrad Hong Kong? Share your experiences!