I stayed at the Bishop Lei May 20th 2013 for a few nights. As you may expect in Hong Kong the rooms are small. Two positives: Location and the cleanliness of the room.
Lots of negatives:
Towels are paper thin
Even though there are slippers there is no dressing gown
Mattresses are soft and uncomfortable and the pillows are horrible
No bedside lights just two spot lights directly above your bed where your head is so you get blinded
Restricted Wi-Fi access to two passwords per room meaning only two devices can access the internet at any one time.
No complimentary water
Rude, unhelpful reception staff
I think that is it. I have stayed at many hotels across Asia and the Bishop Lei is by far the worst.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Ctrip DaoDao, Agoda, Otel, HostelWorld and Despegar.com so you can book your Bishop Lei International House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishop Lei International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Bishop Lei International Hotel
- Hotel Bishop Lei International
- Bishop Lei International House Hong Kong