I dont know weather to call it Hotel or Service appartment. Its a very strange place. BUT its nice. We had a grand harbour suite booked on the 18 floor. The view was amazing. But it was a little bit to small for us. We tryed it cause I always love to try new and other things. Once you open the door you are in the small living room. Has a small desk, couch, and TV with amazing view to HK Bank. The bedroom has a king bed inside and a closet in the wall. The bathroom is also really small. We had 4 Lagguages and it was not made for us. But at the end we managed and put all of our stuff through the whole room. Was nice. Everything was close. Taxi to Lan Kwai Fong less than 3 min which was 20 HKD. Right at the beggining of robinson road and not to crowded. Try it.
- Also Known As:
- Bishop Lei International House Hotel
- Bishop Lei International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Bishop Lei International Hotel
- Hotel Bishop Lei International
- Bishop Lei International House Hong Kong
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Otel, HotelTravel.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bishop Lei International House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.