We stayed for 9 nights over Christmas 2012 during our first visit to Hong Kong. The location is excellent, being away from the noisy and party areas but very close to the Mid Levels Escalator and with a bus stop right outside; the hotel also has a very efficient shuttle bus.
The Harbour View suite was spacious for a HK hotel and was comfortable enough for a long stay. There is free WiFi in the rooms. The views from our 13th floor were spectacular both day and night time and being so high up there was little noise - just monkeys from the Botanical gardens some mornings and the Midnight Mass choir in the cathedral next door - both delightful experiences.
The housekeeping staff were lovely and very efficient, being flexible enough to fit in with our comings and goings and dealing with queries rapidly.
The concierge staff were responsive when asked but could have been friendlier.
We only had breakfast twice as it was OK but uninspired and HK has so many wonderful places to eat and drink. There are lots of really good places within walking distance.
The hotel is well located for visiting Hong Kong Park, Botanical gardens, and all the normal tourist places, as well as having good links to the MTR and buses for going further afield.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Bishop Lei International House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishop Lei International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Bishop Lei International Hotel
- Hotel Bishop Lei International
- Bishop Lei International House Hong Kong