You cannot go wrong by booking a suite at the Bishop Lei. Since space is limited, the suite is ideal for 2 people. Try to have breakfast included in your rate, it is more than just a continental breakfast. (You can have an omelette made, there is a choice of hot/cold cereal, and always a nice selection of breads for toasting.)
The gym is small, hover, there are 2 treadmills, bicycles and weights so you can work in a "mini-workout".
A shuttle runs on a daily schedule and it is free so you can hop on at the designated time (pick up a schedule at the concierge). There are also many taxi's that circle the airport, and taxi's are cheap in Hong Kong.
Leave your big room key at the front desk when you depart for the day, and pick it up when you return.
There is a kettle in the room with tea bags, and a mini-bar where you can stock your own beverages and snacks. Lock your valuables in the in room safe, and go and enjoy the sights of Hong Kong.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA and Odigeo so you can book your Bishop Lei International House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishop Lei International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Bishop Lei International Hotel
- Hotel Bishop Lei International
- Bishop Lei International House Hong Kong