Stayed at the hotel in Dec 2013 for three nights.
Good basic hotel without too much fuss
Location is good with the MRT with Austin and Jordon station close by. The rooms are as expected in HK – small. The room itself is fairly made up with all amenities that you expect. The showers are small, and would be a challenge if you are travelling with small children who still need help. The shower itself is fabulous.
Check in and check out is a hassle, as the hotel is always full and at all times there were at least three people waiting to check in / check out. But considering the price you pay, this is expected.
Do not expect early / late check in /out facility to be extended.
Didn’t have breakfast at the hotel so cannot give you any insights.
- Also Known As:
- b p International Hotel Hong Kong
- Bp International Hotel Hong Kong
- Bp International Hotel
- b p International Hotel
- Bp International
- Bp International Hong Kong
- Bp Hotel Hong Kong
- Bp International Hotel Hongkong
- B P International Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- please add this hotel.. is a lovely and not very expensive place to stay in hongkong with an affordable price ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your B P International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.