A good hotel in the middle of the Kowloon district. We had an upper level room with views across the harbour. The room was good and comfortable although we had an incident with the room cards not being programmed properly but this was fixed reasonably promptly. All the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. The lack of free WiFi was a bit of a downer as it is one more of those unnecessary niggles.
Very close to "chinatown" across the road. where things like breakfast lunch and dimmer we cheap and OK (stand up noodles in 7/11 for breakfast was very cheap). The local starbucks was good and had free WiFi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- please add this hotel.. is a lovely and not very expensive place to stay in hongkong with an affordable price ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your B P International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b p International Hotel Hong Kong
- Bp International Hotel Hong Kong
- Bp International Hong Kong
- Bp Hotel Hong Kong
- Bp International Hotel Hongkong
- B P International Hong Kong