The property sits behind the avenue of the stars which is an attraction in itself. The hotel has a very nice view of the harbor. Although it is a hotel that is not easy to get to via public transportation. The room we got was on the eleventh floor and had a partial view of the harbor. There is still construction going on beside the hotel but the construction is happening underground and we did not hear any construction noises. Room itself was nice although a bit dated. Service was top notch and hotel staff tried to do their best to meet our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Ctrip DaoDao, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental