We spent 3 nights in the hotel in Feb and cannot find a thing wrong with the hotel. Great location! Great view! Service is first class. The rooms are a little aged but still wonderfully kept. We are glad we stayed here and we also saw it from the water when we went on the harbor cruise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Ctrip DaoDao, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental