I stayed in late September 2012 in Hongkong. Because I like to experience different Hotels and I couldn't agree on the Hotel, I decided to stay in three different Hotels in Hongkong. Therefore, I stayed at the Intercontinental Hongkong, the Peninsula Hotel Hongkong and the Four Seasons Hotel Hongkong.
The Intercontinental ist a very modern Hotel and perfectly located at the Waterfront overlooking the Skyline of Hongkong. It is not very amazing from the outside, but very nice in the inside. The staff was very friendly and helpfull. The Breakfast Restaurant was a little bit to crowdy, but food was very good. Also the Restaurants were good.
Especially to mention is the Pool Area. The Intercontinental offers a great Pool Area with a Jacuzzi with stunning views of the Harbour and the City Skyline.
To sum up, there is nothing to complain. The Hotel deserves five Stars and is good value. if you are looking for a well managed Hotel in Hongkong with a great view from the Pool for a reasonable price, then book the Intercontinental.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Ctrip DaoDao, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental