Especially if you have had a long trip. Very efficient service and just so wonderful to be able to relax while being whisked to the hotel. At the hotel, we were met at the door by name, and taken to our room for all the check-in paperwork.
Another thing, if you are paying this kind of price, spend a little more for a room with an incomparable view.
If, like me, you do not like buffets - you can have a wonderful breakfast by the pool. It is very quiet, and the service is impeccable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Ctrip DaoDao, Otel, Venere and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental