i have stayed at this otel several times over the years..
the service is impeccable, the views breathtaking, breakfast is luxurious, views of HK spectacular, and it houses one of the best restaurants (IMHO) in Nobu.
The rooms, especially on the harbor side, are wonderful...spacious, high ceilings, great views, good beds - a complete package...
I ordered room service on one trip for 730 am arrival....on the forst day, at 7:29, there was a knock at the door....I thought 'coincidence...' ......so the second day, I ordered room service again......and again I heard a knock at 7:29......I have been stood up for room service at some of the best (15 mins late at Bellagio) - so this made an exceptional impression....
I have dipped in the hot tub overlooking hong kong harbor andfound it exhilirating.....
The place across the street gets much of the notoriety in Kowloon....but this place deserves a very high spot - equal if not better
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental
- InterContinental Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Ctrip DaoDao, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.