I stayed at the hotel last July for my cousins wedding. This is one of the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in. Beautiful room, lots of space and very clean. Housekeeping around the clock, they double check housekeeping AM and PM to make sure you have everything. The service was great, although the woman who checked me out wasn't as good as the gentlemen who checked me in. If you have extra time to spend, make sure you use the fitness ctr and the pool and of course the hot tub with a beautiful view of HK skyline. Everything was great. InterCon never disappoints.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel
- Hong Kong Intercontinental
- InterContinental Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.