I stayed at the Park Lane for 4 nights and those were probably the most unpleasant I've ever encountered, ever.
We requested for early check-in as we had an early flight but when we arrived at 1.30pm, we were told that our rooms werent ready and we had to wait till 2pm (their official check in time). I started to get slightly irritated but i didnt want it to spoil th rest of the trip. Hence. we sat around the lobby and it was only 2.45pm that we got our room!!!!!! Front desk staff were not the least bit apologetic.
I was fuming by then and when I sat on the bed, I almost fell right through it. It was low, soft and we suffered backaches every morning for the rest of our stay. The room was depressing as it seriously needed refurbishment (carpets stained, furniture chipped -- I can go on and on).
As for food, we ate breakfast there once, and dinner at the top floor one night (cant remember the name because it wasnt worth remembering). Service was average. Overall I really wouldnt recommend this hotel -- hop over to the Excelsior next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel is conveniently located within the business, shopping and entertainment districts. With 40 years of experience, hotel constantly upgrade to meet guest expectations. Overlooking the famed Victoria Harbour and Park with fully-equipped meeting and function facilities, accommodate guest with spacious guestrooms. The Park Lane Hong Kong provides a perfect location for both business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Ctrip TA so you can book your The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Lane Hotel Hong Kong
- The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel