It's been a while since I stayed at the Park Lane Hotel in Causeway Bay. Celebrating its 40th anniversary this year, the hotel is starting to show its age. Though the rooms are still as spacious as before and definitely a lot roomier than some of the new hotels, it could use some refurbisihing. I'm not too comfortable about showering in a bath tub so it would be nice to have another option. Check in was long but check out was surprisingly quick. But its location is probably its best selling point. A bit pricey but worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel is conveniently located within the business, shopping and entertainment districts. With 40 years of experience, hotel constantly upgrade to meet guest expectations. Overlooking the famed Victoria Harbour and Park with fully-equipped meeting and function facilities, accommodate guest with spacious guestrooms. The Park Lane Hong Kong provides a perfect location for both business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Ctrip TA so you can book your The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Lane Hotel Hong Kong
- The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel