We stayed here for a 5 days. The hotel itselfs is a little bit outdated, but rooms are clean, well sized and all ammenities are there. Every day a newspaper at your door and a perfect breakfast at Cafe One. Very nice staff there as wel by the way. Hotel is near shops and metro system and the Welcome supermarket just around the corner is very helpfull. Taxind hop on bus in front of hotel. Nice Victoria park just opposite the hotel.
Complaints? Yes a few. If you have more then two devices for Wifi they charge you with HKD$ 120 per day per device. Why? The hotel is not low cost please give it to your guest. I needed some prints for work and they charge at HKD 1 per page and HKD2 per page if you want to let it scan to an email adres. Please, include this in your prices. In the bar the proces are not that low. So after a few drinks you ask for peanuts and yes, a charge for HKD 20 for some peanuts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel is conveniently located within the business, shopping and entertainment districts. With 40 years of experience, hotel constantly upgrade to meet guest expectations. Overlooking the famed Victoria Harbour and Park with fully-equipped meeting and function facilities, accommodate guest with spacious guestrooms. The Park Lane Hong Kong provides a perfect location for both business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Lane Hotel Hong Kong
- The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel