If you like shopping in causeway bay, no other choice. Good location for shopping but other are average. Service good but rooms need another upgrade. Breakfast are standard but food choice not much. Pillows too soft and beds are queen size nit king. No free wifi, need to pay 100 HK dollars a day and no need to upgrade to have harbor view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel is conveniently located within the business, shopping and entertainment districts. With 40 years of experience, hotel constantly upgrade to meet guest expectations. Overlooking the famed Victoria Harbour and Park with fully-equipped meeting and function facilities, accommodate guest with spacious guestrooms. The Park Lane Hong Kong provides a perfect location for both business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Priceline so you can book your The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Lane Hotel Hong Kong
- The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel